Sterling Software Pvt. Ltd. is a IT product & services company focused to provide integrated service to its clients and to explore business opportunities in new verticals and geographies. Originally incorporated in 1996 and known as M/s. Acsys Software (India) Pvt. Ltd., the IT business of Acsys Software (India) Pvt. Ltd has been carved out to form a new company Sterling Software Pvt. Ltd. Sterling Software is an associate of Computer Age Management Services (P) Ltd. (CAMS) and has its production facilities at Chennai.
We at Sterling Software take pride in the fact that we are a true Product Company and the owner of significant mutual fund domain expertise, and are therefore talented in providing a far more valuable service to our clients. We believe that with the right focus and energy, our expertise and product family can be made available to a wider set of clients in India and abroad.
CAMS is India's largest Transfer Agency for Open Ended Funds serving more than 60% of the market. CAMS offers Outsourced Transaction Processing, Customer Care, Fund Accounting and related Transfer Agency Services.
Sterling Software products for Asset Management Companies, Distributors and related entities come with the following advantages :
- Substantial knowledge of business and domain of the Mutual Fund Industry. We understand the business requirements easily and are able to create the software solutions for new products and services faster.
- Our Software Products and services are put through extreme process conditions through our stake-holder's businesses.
- We operate in a dynamic environment dictated by enormous growth in the Indian Mutual Fund Industry in a very short span.
- Demonstrated capabilities overseas, through offshore development, which resulted in an entity migrating from a multiple database and legacy systems environment to a "state of the art" open architecture software solution.
- Multi-currency functionality to include multi lingual capability.
Sterling Software has a library of core products, which meets the software requirements of Mutual Fund Asset Management Companies, Fund Distributors and other intermediaries. All our products are designed and customized using n-Tier Architecture for Oracle Databases with VisualBasic.Net and other Internet enabled front ends, using ASP.Net, JAVA, XML and other revolutionary tools for 24/7 web delivery.